In-person registration needs to be scheduled by appointment only.
Appointments can be made 9:00am-11:30am and 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Gather all required documents registration documents
- Call the main office (562) 927-1827 Extension 7823 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a registration appointment with our Attendance Technician.
Required Registration Documents
In order to register your child, you must bring the following documents:
- Parent(s) ID
- Original Birth Certificates
- Current Vaccination Records
- Physical Exam Form
- Dental Exam Form
- Proof of Residence: light, water, or gas bill that states your proof of residence
- For renters: If someone else is paying the utilities (e.g. landlord or another person), you must provide a letter written on behalf of the landlord/other person stating that you are renting. Bring a copy of the landlord/other person's ID and a copy of their utility bill.
- Student Transcripts or previous school records, if available
- A copy of the child's IEP or 504 Plan if available/applicable