Registration Hours: 8:30 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Pick up a student registration packet at Suva Elementary's Main Office
- Complete the student registration packet and gather all required documents
- Call the main office (562) 927-1827 to schedule a registration appointment
Required Registration Documents
In order to register your child, you must bring the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificates
- Vaccination Records
- Proof of Residence: light, water, or gas bill that states you proof of residence
- For renters: If someone else is paying the utilities (e.g. landlord or other person), you must provide a letter written on behalf of the landlord/other person stating that you are renting. Bring a copy of the landlord/other person's ID and a copy of their utility bill.
- ID that has your home address on it
- Student Transcripts if available
- A copy of child's IEP if available/applicaple